Few midway games are as simple, or simply addictive, as this. Your tickets get you a fistful of pennies, which you toss one by one onto the game board, trying to land one on any of the colored circles to win a prize.
What you’ll need
- Large Sheet of Foam Core or Wood
- Paint or Polka Dot Tablecloth/Wrapping Paper
- Duct Tape
- Dustpan and Broom
- A lot of Pennies
How to play
- Paint polka dots on a large sheet of form core (edges wrapped in duct tape) or wood, or cover a board with a polka dot tablecloth or wrapping paper.
- Set the board on buckets and make a throwing line several feet away.
- Give the barker a dustpan and broom for penny collection (and a pouch for penny storage).
Courtesy of FamilyFun Magazine